4.24.2013

Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón

Hey there!

I'd like to show you my favorite artist Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón aka Frida Kahlo.

I've met her in a class a year ago.

She's one of the symbol or pioneer of freedom in my opinion.

She's suffered with love.

I don't know how to describe, but anyway, I was really impressed when I knew her.

Here's a movie about her life.



フリーダ・カーロ 愛と芸術に捧げた生涯
 
 
 
When I went to Saint Louis Art Museum, I found a sticker book of her works.
 
 Just around $3!!! I was like oh man! Her works worths more! lol
 
But I know it seemed really cheap, it should be more valuable and expensive!
 
I feel she has something, something hard to be changed by someone else but some parts are really
 
fragile.  That really attracts me.
 
 
 

Jennifer

 
 
 
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Nice post!!! I like Frida!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you!!!:)))

      削除