7.29.2013

Hey What's up?

Sorry for long time no update.

Now back to my country Japan,,,

Life in Japan is so hard for me.

I've changed much since I went to the US.

maybe including bad way...

Now I have to make a decision whether going abroad again or getting a job after a graduate.

And now I feel I don't have enough energey for working...my heart is kinda broken... very afraid to

get hurt...

Why? Because I've got hurt when I worked at Japanese restaurant I guess 2 years ago.

And since then this stuck in my head when I work at another place or even try to find a part time job


But I have to get money whch is why I have to earn money,get a job...

I am so depressed...I need someone's help...

This is how I feel now

Somebody feel like me right now?


btw, the tittle "Hey What's up?" is Jin Akanishi's new song.

He hasn't released a new song for a long time you know the reason... lol

We'll see PAPA Jin :D

赤西君の新曲が久しぶりに8/7に発売されます!!
パパになってから初めての新曲です!
あと一週間ちょいです(^O^)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿